Latest NewsSkip Latest News
Main ContentSkip Main Content
How to register for online booking
Bury St Edmunds & Haverhill
Once you have clicked on the book online link a new window will appear.
- All customers will need to click on the 'new user? Please take a moment to register link' highlighted with an arrow above.
- You will then need to add in your email address and a password, confirm the password and tick the terms and conditions box. This password is not linked to any previous password you may have had using the previous booking system. You can choose whatever you like.
- You will then receive an email asking to confirm your registration. You need to click the link in the email and it will take you to the confirmation page. You will then need to enter your password into the box and click confirm.
- In order to start using online bookings you will need to connect to your membership. Click on either of the links that say 'connect to your existing membership'
- The system will then require your member number and one other form of identification as specified in the boxes on the screen shot below. This is your previous online booking log in id number. If you don't know this, please call us, or check your original membership paperwork where you will find it written at the top of the page.
- Once the customer has entered these details, their account will be live to start making on line bookings.
We apologise if you experience difficulties registering on our online booking system. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you require more assistance.
Newmarket, Mildenhall & Brandon
How to Register
To register for online bookings you will need to be an Active Leisure Card holder either Pay & Play, paying by monthly Direct Debit or by an annual fee.
If you do not currently have an Active Leisure Card you can download our application form and bring the completed form with you the next time you visit one of our centres. We can also register you for Online Bookings at the same time.
Click here to register, Please include Name, Active Card Number and your Postcode in the email.
What can I book online?
Once registered you will be able to book and pay for a wide range of activities at our leisure centres and swimming pools including Badminton and Squash courts, all our Group Exercise classes and Fitness Studio and Aquagym Inductions. Other activities will be available soon.
Will I need to pay on line at the time of booking?
Yes. Full payment by debit or credit card will need to be made at the time of booking, subject to your Active Leisure Card status.
What do I do if I want to cancel a booking?
Once completed a booking cannot be cancelled on-line. You will need to contact the centre of choice either in person, by phone or by email at the address shown on your booking confirmation and let them know in accordance with our standard booking and cancellation procedures. If you are unable to take up your booking and do not cancel in accordance with our terms you will be charged the full price for that activity.
I was registered for online bookings before and now my link is not working. Will I need to re-register?
Yes. Because we have updated our online booking server you will need to re-register please click on the link opposite.